Weekly Web Roundup 9

I have been procrastinating all week long. I don't know if it is because I have been so busy at work or if it is the sleep deprivation but I have a lot of cleaning to catch up on this weekend. Here are some tips I found around the web this week to help get into the cleaning mood:


6 ways to beat procrastination now - don’t wait! - Need these.....What will my built in reward be?


Tips for a Spotless Kitchen (Videos) - Will watching someone else clean spark your motivation?


Hey, it worked! - Pyewacket likes How Clean Is Your House? too! I think it is a great show, and have learned many tips by watching.


Chester's Clean House Retro: We had ants in the kitchen last week. I used the apple core tip from our post How To Get Rid Of Ants For Good. I cut up an apple and placed the small pieces along there trail. No ants this week!
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House