Save Yourself from Poison Ivy!

Whenever weeding your garden, even when wearing gloves, you can easily get poison ivy. My wife and I recently cleared out our small garden and I got a few poison ivy blisters. Poison ivy affects the skin because of the oil that it leaves on your body and your clothing. Always thoroughly wash your hands and any exposed skin after weeding or doing any gardening. A good laundry soap works best. Also, wash all clothing to remove the oil. I forgot to wash my gloves and that's what got me!
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House