Reusing Household Items to Clean Better

As I was cleaning this weekend I was wondering how many people reuse household items for cleaning. Here are some of the things I reuse:
  • Socks - These work great for dusting. The thicker the better. I just put one over my hand and spray with Pledge and go to town.
  • Toothbrush - I use these to scrub around faucets, drains, caulk, and grout. They get into the little places very well.
  • Hair dryer - I use a hair dryer to dust plastic plants and flowers. I sometimes use the hair dryer to also dry the carpet after stain removal.
These are just a few that come to mind. What do you use around the house? Send me an email or leave a comment.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House