Organize Your Christmas Lights

Luckily, the last few days here have been unseasonably warm, motivating me to finally take down my Christmas lights. I never really liked this chore and used to just throw the lights into a box for next year. This never worked out very well the next year because I had to spend hours untangling the lights to put them up again. Several years ago I started wrapping my lights around used wrapping paper rolls cut in half. This had two great advantages. I could still store the lights in my boxes and the next year hanging the lights was much easier. You just plug them in and start unwinding the lights around the object you are lighting. This works really well for trees when you have two people passing the baton from each other around the tree. Give it a try, it will save you lots of time and aggravation.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House