16 Most Viewed Posts of 2007

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. I am looking forward to the start of the new year and have a few goals to work on this year. One of my resolutions is to post more regularly. I started a new job late last year and that really messed up my schedule. I think I have everything in order now and I can't wait to start sharing more tips with you. To get you started here is a list of our 16 most popular tips from the last year that you may have missed:

  1. 19 Ways To Recycle Plastic Grocery Bags
  2. Make a Super Scrubbing Cleaning Cloth
  3. Stop Your Pets Shedding
  4. Vinegar Is a Great Weed Killer
  5. Keep Your Floors Cleaner With These Tips
  6. Homemade Odor Remover
  7. Homemade Floor Cleaner
  8. Bug Home Remedy Recap
  9. A Better Glass Cleaning Cloth
  10. Keep Your Tile Shower Cleaner Longer
  11. Beware of Your Furniture Polish
  12. Removing Burn Marks From Carpet
  13. How To Kill Cockroaches
  14. Homemade Glass Cleaner
  15. Don't Let Pet Accidents Ruin Your Day
  16. Clearing Clogged Sinks The Easy Way
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House