Halloween is approaching and I’m starting to see pumpkins everywhere. Which brings us to today’s tip. When you first bring your pumpkins home, it’s important to get rid of all the bacteria that comes home with it. Although it isn’t harmful to us, it is harmful to your pumpkin. That bacterium is the stuff that starts the rotting process. To prolong the life of your pumpkin, mix a cup of bleach into a gallon of water then use that to wash your pumpkin. Make sure you get bleach water on every part of its outside shell. Your pumpkin will last for weeks without molding or rotting for weeks, even after you carve it.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.