Wet Mud On My Carpets!

It has finally rained in my hometown for the first time in weeks. My grass is dead, but the mud is out in full. I walked to the mailbox and then through two rooms of my house before I looked down at the mess that I had created. I had tracked wet mud throughout my house. The wood floors are easily enough to clean, but carpets are a different story. Here's a great quick tip for you to remove mud from carpets. Sprinkle a liberal amount of corn starch directly on the mud. It will absorb the moisture content. Let it sit for about a half an hour and vacuum up. The mud will have hardened and breakup easily under the aggitation of your vacuum.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House