Vacuums Are For More Than Just Carpet

Floors and carpets aren’t the only thing that could do with a little vacuuming. Not long ago I was digging in the couch cushions in search of the remote which had been swallowed once again. It didn’t just slide the normal distance down, it went deep. Now, one a fairly regular basis, I clean all the little bits of crunchy snack food and what not that make their way under the cushions, but the remote had slipped into the nether regions. When I fished it out there was more than a little stuff under my finger nails than I would like to admit. So, I hauled out the vacuum and the super long nozzle attachment and really dug in. The rattle of the all the little bits of stuff coming up through the hose let me know this was area not to be neglected.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House