Protect Your Stored Cloths From Moisture

With the weather changing to fall, I'll be putting all of my summer clothing into the back of the closet until next year. Every fall I place a large box of chalk on one of my shelves to help protect my cloths from moisture. Chalk is great for removing excess moisture from the air. Moist dark damp places are the breading grounds for mold and mildew and nobody likes the smell of moldy cloths. If you don't have any chalk, you can try charcoal. Charcoal will also help with any odors.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House