Borax is one of the best cleaning agents that I know. It is also much safer than most commercial cleaners for you and your family. However, there are some safety concerns. Borax is harmful if swallowed and, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting, drink water or milk and contact a physician immediately. Borax works as a desiccant, meaning that it sucks moisture out of anything it touches, so borax dust is very irritating if breathed in and can be potential dangerous to your eyes. As always with cleaning, protect yourself with gloves and a respirator.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.