Always Label Your Homemade Cleaners!

We have discussed a number of really great homemade cleaners in the past. I just wanted to pass on a very important idea that will save you from throwing away your homemade cleaners or doing some real damage around your home. ALWAYS label your homemade cleaners. A Sharpie marker or some tape and a pen can save you a lot of trouble. I purchased a number of spray bottles from my local Sam's Club. They are very high quality, they were inexpensive, and they look exactly identical. Last week, my wife and I caught ourselves doing the "sniff test" trying to figure out which bottle contained what. I ended up throwing away both bottles.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House