Tips For Cleaning Your TV

My two young children can't keep their hands off of the TV. They leave an endless number of finger prints on the screen. It really drives me crazy, but I have found a quick and easy way to clean the screen. I wet half of a microfiber cloth with clean water and use that to wipe down the screen. Then I fold the cloth in half and use the dry half to dry and polish the screen. This works great and won't damage the screen. You have to be very careful if you use any chemicals on newer TV screens. Most LCD, Plasma and flat screen TVs come with a coating to help prevent glare. Using the wrong chemical can damage or remove this coating.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House