Seal Your Concrete!

A few years ago, my parents built a new home. I was over there, working on one of the cars, and instantly stained my dad's brand new concrete garage. I was so embarrassed. I worked on the stain forever and learned a very valuable lesson. Non-sealed concrete is horrible! The next time you have a concrete floor installed, find out how long you have to let it cure and seal it! Almost any commercial or home concrete sealant will do, just make sure that you do it. It makes stains clean up easily and reduces the amount of concrete dust that will come out of it. Reapply per the manufacturer's instructions and your concrete will last longer and look better.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House