Choosing a Lawn Service

In the past, I always was my own lawn service. Then a few years ago, when my daughter was born, I hired a local lawn service because I didn't have the time to do it myself. This worked out great until last year when the local company grew too large to give me the level of service I was looking for. I fired them this year and have been desperately looking for a new service. Several of my neighbors are using Scott's Lawn Service and are quite happy with there service and their lawns look great, so I have hired Scott's. They are a national chain, but their headquarters are located only about 20 miles from where I live so I view them as local company. My lawn is looking pretty bad this year because of the recent heat wave and lack of rain, so their help is needed. I'll keep you posted as to how Scott's works out.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House