Bathroom Cleaning Tip Week

I always seem to have to work harder in the bathroom to keep it clean. They get the second most use, behind the kitchen, in most households and the stains there can be pretty tough. This week we will be posting bathroom cleaning tips to help you keep your bathroom sparkling clean, with the littlest effort possible. I have found that keeping ahead can really cut down on how often you have to do a major scrub down. Every morning after I get ready, I use a microfiber cloth to wipe down my sink. Then once a week I use a Clorox wipe to make sure I disinfect the area. This daily ritual takes me less then 30 seconds, but I only have to do a major cleaning of my sink area once every month or so. Getting into this habit took some time, but if you work at it you can do it too.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House