Weekly Web Roundup 5

Here are some great articles I found this week in my surfing.

Rub the gloss back onto your furniture - Great tips to keep your furniture looking its best.

Wax On, Wax Off - Keeping your cars finish shiny can really help it hold its value. I have been using Turtle Wax ICE for over a year on my cars and I think it is the best car polish around.

Everyday tips for going Green in the home - Saving energy and money has been a hot topic around my house lately. My four year old daughter likes to keep the lights on, so we have been trying to break her of that habit.

We just got back from a little mini vacation and we brought some germs back with us. Seems the kids are fighting a cold so I guess it's time to Fight the germs one wipe at a time.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House