Stop Refrigerator Odors

I eat a lot of take-out food. All the left overs tend to stink up the refrigerator. I always keep a box of baking soda in the fridge and freezer which helps cut down on the odors, but when all the baking soda is used up I have to do a through cleaning to get rid of the odor. I like to use a mixture of one quart hot water, 1/4 cup white vinegar, and two tablespoons of baking soda. I just mix it up in a bowl and dip my sponge in the mixture as I wipe down all the surfaces inside the fridge. You can also add a touch of lemon juice to help give your refrigerator that extra fresh smell.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House