Laundry Week Recap

This week was laundry week. I hope you found the tips useful. If you have any tough laundry stains or tips you like to share please send them in. Here is what we covered this week:

Laundry Basics - You have to start somewhere. For most laundry pros this is all common sense.

Laundry Tips For Coffee Stains - Once too many times I have dribbled coffee onto my self. These tips really do work.

Wash Your Washing Machine - This is really important to help your washing machine last a long time. With the newer high end models costing over a $1000 you want that investment to last.

Removing Oil-Based Paint from Clothing - This is why I painting cloths. If you use latex based paint try using regular hand soap and hot water. It works much better if you get to it as soon as possible.

Removing Grass Stains from Clothing - If you have kids you will know how hard grass stains can be to get out.

Rid Your Cloths of "Ring Around The Collar" - This is an issue for me this time of year as it can get pretty hot around here. I use shampoo every week on my work shirts.

Reduce Stains on Pillow Cases With Starch - This works great, too bad it doesn't do anything for drool!

Set The Colors In Your New Cottons - I don't know why some cloths don't come from the factory with this already done.

Laundry Stain Fighting Tips to Maximize Your Results - A little knowledge can really help save your cloths.

Remove Grease Stains from Clothing - Next time you work on your car remember these tips.

Removing Sweat Stains from Clothing - It's really import to watch what you mix with bleach.

Supercharge your Ironing Board - I learned about this about 10 years ago and I can't even imagine how much time it has saved me over those years.

Removing Deodorant Stains from Clothing - This tip really helps my work shirts.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House