The Greatest Exterior Window Cleaning Tip

The other day, I was having dinner with my mother and she showed me her favorite method for cleaning her exterior windows. I was amazed at how fast and easy this was. She adds 1/4 cup of corn starch to 2 quarts of warm water. Apply to your windows using a sea sponge. Squeegy for a streak-free shine in seconds! If your windows are very dirty, simply repeat the steps. This truly is the fastest and best method that I have ever seen for cleaning windows!
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House