Vinyl window lubrication



Our power went out yesterday for a few hours. To my surprise, I had a hard time opening several of our windows. I had forgotten to do one of my spring maintenance items, lubricate our vinyl replacement windows. It is pretty simple and only takes a few minutes. Just spray some pledge on the window tracks and open and close the window a few times. Once the wax works its way into the sliders your windows will open in a breeze. For really hard to open windows, just let gravity do the work for you. Spray a good amount at the top of the movable pane and in a few hours try to open the window. I have had to repeat this step on a few windows.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House