Got a Stinky Drain?

I love to cook. I love my garbage disposal. I do not like the smell that sometimes comes out of my kitchen sink after I have been cooking like a mad man. Remember those volcano models you made as a kid? That same chemical reaction can be used to freshen your drain. Pour 1/4 to 1/2 box of baking soda down the drain, add 1/2 cup of white vinegar, cover the drain tightly for a few minutes and then flush with cold water. Now, go make yourself a volcano and amuse a child!
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House