- Peach presents Top 5 Spring Lawn Care Tips | Spring Lawn Care - Lawn Care Tips posted at Lawn Care Tips, saying, "Five common mistakes people make maintaining their lawn in the spring."
- My Wallet presents Green Cleaning Products: How To Clean Your House The Eco-Friendly Way posted at The Smarter Wallet, saying, "Ideas for green cleaning."
- Madeleine Begun Kane presents The Five-Second What??? posted at Mad Kane's Humor Blog.
- The Healthy Living Site presents House Zone | The Healthy Living Site posted at The Healthy Living Site, saying, "A Natural Health Blog Bringing You Healthy Living Tips For You, Your Family, Pets & Home. New Articles Added Every M-F"
- Frederick Yarmy presents 50 Excellent YouTube Videos for DIY Home Repair Help posted at Construction management degree, saying, "In this list of 50 excellent YouTube videos for DIY home repair, you can learn how to prioritize home repairs as well as learn how to do most of the work yourself."
- Jocelyn Harris presents 100 Tips & Tools to Create the Ultimate Home Library posted at Online Degree, saying, "Home libraries ought to be constructed with careful deliberation – and with these tips, tricks, and resources, anyone hoping for a little reading room to call their own can piece together a space that reflects their unique tastes."
- Aparna presents Some quick tips for your eyes only posted at Beauty and Personal Grooming, saying, "Leave your eyebrow pencil in the refrigerator overnight and it will sharpen easily. For scanty eyebrows add a few drops of glycerine to a little castor oil and apply I it on the eyebrows. Leave it overnight. It will take about 6 weeks for improvement."
- Linda@NHE presents How To Fix A Clogged Drain With Baking Soda posted at Natural Health Ezine, saying, "t’s the sound that everyone dreads. The sound of a slow running drain. Whether it’s the kitchen sink, bathroom sink, or the shower drain, clogs happen."
Technorati tags: cleaning tips galore, blog carnival.