Removing Blood From Carpet and Microfiber

The other day I stubbed my toe and it bleed pretty good. In the process of getting my toe to stop bleeding I got blood all over our carpet and microfiber couch. I immediately got some shaving cream and sprayed the affected areas and finished with a clean cloth and water. The next day I was able to find a little more blood that I had missed. On the carpet I used hydrogen peroxide and water to removed the remaining blood, but I was worried that the hydrogen peroxide might fade the couch. I used meat tenderizer and water on the microfiber. After it dried I vacuumed the area well and used a baby wipe to remove the watermarks that were left. When cleaning up blood, remember that it is a protein based stain and work accordingly with the limitations of the soiled surface.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House