How to Remove Dried-On Crazy Glue

I think that the basic design of crazy glue tubes lends itself to spilling. I seem to make a mess every time that I use it. I either squeeze out too much or set down the tube only to find a blob of it on my work area. Once hardened, crazy glue is a difficult mess to say the least. However, there is a way to remove it. Soak a cotton ball in nail polish remover (acetone), and place directly on the dried crazy glue. Keep the cotton ball wet with the nail polish remover and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. After the nail polish remover has broken down the crazy glue, wipe up with a paper towel.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House