Don't Throw That Toothbrush Away!

This may seem strange, but I save my old toothbrushes. From detailing my car's wheels to cleaning the intricate designs on some of my older metal fixtures, they are the perfect size. Most modern toothbrushes also have flexible necks to keep you from brushing your teeth too hard. This flexibility with keep you from scrubbing the finish right off. I really like the new ones with the shaped bristles, they really get into the tight spots! They are cheap and, since you should change your toothbrush often, you should go through a few each year.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House