Weekly web roundup 2

Here are some of the tips I ran across this week that I though you might find useful:

Energy-saving tips can save you money as temperatures rise - Article has some good tips on saving on your air conditioning bill. I installed a programmable thermostat a few years back and it has saved several times what it cost.

Patio cleaning tips - With summer in full swing, here are four tips to help you spruce up your patio for your next barbecue. The article says to wash your plastic furniture with a mild soap. I really like Simple Green for cleaning our patio furniture. It works great on plastic kids toys.

Quick Tip: Reuse Nylon Mesh Bags - I tried this today and it worked great. Give it a try on dried on food stains on the counter or table.

Chester's Clean House Rewind: Polish your silver with zero effort - This is one of my favorite tips.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House