Getting a Lush Green Lawn

Spring is probably the most important time of year for your lawn. In my part of the country spring is just beginning to show its signs. The trees are budding and the tulips are poking out of the ground. This means it is time to get started on the lawn. The last couple of years I have been using Scott's lawn service to fertilize my lawn. They do a wonderful job, but for the do it yourself kind of person they have lots of products for sale at Home Depot and Wal-Mart.

It can be pretty confusing as to what to put down and when. Luckily for us Scott's has recently launched a totally redesigned website. I am impressed with the new design. It has many new features that I wish they had a few years ago as I would have done my own lawn fertilizing if those features existed then. You enter in your zip code, what type of grass you have, where you shop and they print up a shopping list and calender for when you should fertilize your lawn. I hired a lawn service because I could never really figure out when the best time to put the fertilizer down or I was too busy when I needed to feed the lawn. So I always got poor results because I was always too late to give my lawn what it needed. If you have similar problems, save some money and try out Scott's new website.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House