- Start with areas you don't use in a daily basis. Guest bedrooms and bathrooms are logical choices. With their limited use, your work will not likely be messed up.
- Choose one room per day to clean thoroughly. Start with rooms you use less to limit your work later in the week.
- We gather up any items we don't use and take them to the Good Will. Any toys we have we donate to a local charity that distributes toys specifically.
- Start as early in the morning as possible. You can always keep items warm in the oven.
- Start with items that will take longer to cook, like the turkey.
- Adjust recipes to cook at one temperature. We adjust everything to 375 so we don't have to worry about burning or under cooking any items.
- Pre-make items the night before.