- Cardboard - corrugated cardboard, cereal boxes, and other food boxes.
- Paper - All newspapers (including all inserts), magazines, junk mail and phone books.
- Glass - All color glass containers from home use. Rinse containers. Remove the lids and discard them in the regular trash.
- Plastic - Soda bottles, wide mouthed beverage containers, mild and water jugs and detergent containers. Rinse containers and remove lids and discard them in the regular trash.
- Metal - All tin food cans, aluminum foil and pie pans. Remove all food residue, rinse and remove labels if possible.
- Polystyrene - "Styrofoam" egg cartons, refrigerated juice cartons (including those with plastic tops), and food or beverage containers with a "gable" top and "brick" shaped drink boxes.
©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House