Stop Your Glasses From Fogging Up

This time of year I have to contend with the most annoying thing, fogged glasses. When the humidity gets high, every time I get out of my car or walk outside my glasses fog up. I either have to a wait a minute to see or wipe off my glasses. For some reason this really bothers me, but not any longer. Spray your glasses with foaming shaving cream and wipe them off with a soft cloth. I usually use a microfiber cloth, but any soft cloth that won't scratch your glasses will work. I try to do this every other week. I don't have any special coatings on my glasses but if you do check with store you bought your glasses from to be sure the shaving cream won't harm the optical coating. If you have mirrors in your bathroom that fog up, you can use shaving cream on them also.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House