Fighting germs one wipe at a time


Both of my kids have had a cold the last few days. I always try to be more vigilant in my cleaning during this time to help stop the spread of the germs. The first part of my routine is to use Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to wipe down all of the door knobs, light switches, faucets, toilets, phones, keyboards, and remotes. These also work great on the hard plastic toys my son is always putting into his mouth. In about 10 minutes and a few wipes I can have the whole house disinfected. If you don't have any Clorox wipes you can make your own using paper towels, water, and mouthwash. Just mix about 3 cups water, I usually use warm water, and 1/2 cup mouthwash into a large bowl. I then take the paper towels and soak them in the mixture and wring dry. Presto, you have a great antiseptic wipe.
Hints on Chester's Clean House are provided "as is" and Chester's Clean House shall have no liability for any damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use, attempted use or application of any of the hints described in this blog.

Privacy Policy

©2007-2010 Chester's Clean House